Cooling & Applied Technology, Inc. Tubular Chiller - 94.25 sq ft
Cooling & Applied Technology, Inc. (C.A.T.) Tubular Chiller. Made in Russellville, Arkansas USA. Model: H30620ATY. S/N: CHE104. Stainless steel sanitary tubing 3 inch diameter x 20 feet long. Tube quantity: 6. Estimated surface area: 94.25 sq. ft. Tubing is connected via u-bend pieces with quick release fittings for easy cleaning. Previously used at a major USA food processor cooling a fluid stream of chicken gizzards. Ammonia refrigerant with controls. Ports: 3 in. tri-clamp. Overall dimensions: 258 in. L x 27 in. W x 63 in. H.
- Stock No: TFAR104.10
- Manufacturer: Cooling & Applied Technology, Inc.
- Model: H30620ATY
- Serial Number: CHE104
Shell & Tube Details
- Heat Transfer Surface Area (SQ FT): 94.25
- Number of Passes: 2
- Tube Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Tubes: 6
- Tube Diameter (inches): 3
- Tube Length (inches): 240
- Inlets & Outlets Description: Ports: 3 in. tri-clamp.
- Previous Refrigerant: Ammonia (R-717)
- Ammonia (R-717) Compatiable: Yes
- Halocarbon (Freon) Compatible: Yes
- Motor Included? No
- Length (Inches): 258
- Width (Inches): 27
- Height (Inches): 63
Additional Product Details
- Previously Used With: Previously used at a major USA food processor cooling a lfuid stream of chicken gizzards.